Tuesday 21 August 2007

Pain,, Searing Pain !

Ive hurt my back,, it hurts!..

i cant stand up straight,, (no erection jokes please).


You may ask yourself how did you manage this,, saving someone from an accident, , rescuing a kitten from a tree, , ,helping an old lady cross the road,,,,no ,, the answer as always is (D)none of the above.

I did it in a sack race, thats right,, a sack race. . . A Team building exercise for the office,,, i mean ,, honestly ,, why do we need team building anyway,


I mean if we just talk to people in the office surely that is team building. Who knows why we do these things,,

wheres the team when it takes me 15 minutes to put my socks on in the morning cause i cant bend down, while the beast no less decides, its a fun time to pull out his little claws and grab my sock, , , and run off with it. Ill get you next time Gadget!


Ive always wondered do the police do team building events? Id like to think that if i was in the police (never gonna happen) that the the guys or girls back who I have got has also got mine. . nothing more team building than facing a shop lifter with a can of beans in one hand an a pack of smokes in the other and hes feeling lucky.. and he just may be a punk!

PS ..
please feel free to provide me some sympathy as i haven't had very much ,,, ,

Until Next time.

1 comment:

Smylexx said...

A three-legged race i could understand....a relay race would also have some 'team' values but a sack race? That's just silly.

I can recommend a good flipper-massage-therapist if you need one.